If you wish to stand out from the crowd, join us. CO2nnsulting was set up because:
- sustainability is not ticking the boxes;
- we do not believe in filling in timesheets;
- we would like to operate a politics-free office;
- we can deliver quality work beyond expectation;
- we do not have to align the quality of work with profit margin;
- we would like to create a family of experts with a common goal;
- we believe in working hard and playing even harder.
Here at CO2nnsulting, we look for people with passion, and not those with an impressive transcript. We look for young talents who have a long-term vision. We have a proven track record of reformatting and transforming engineering and non-engineering graduates to solid consultants. If you provide the right mindset, we can provide the mentoring.
Sustainable Design Consultant Trainee
- Degree in Built Environment / Architectural Environmental Engineering / Renewable Energy and Architecture / Building Services and Energy Engineering. PhD and Master degrees are an advantage but not a must.
- Minimum 0 to 5 years of architectural environmental design in building services and energy related projects.
- A good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Self-motivated and hardworking with good project management skills
- Passion and Integrity
Learn to conduct the following analyses:
- BEAM Plus®;
- LEED and WELL®;
- Daylighting and Solar Overshadowing Analysis;
- Microclimate Analysis and sustainable masterplanning;
- Site-wide renewable energy strategies;
- Low energy and green building strategies;
- Computational Fluid Dynamics;
- Dynamic Thermal Simulation;
- Thermal Comfort Assessment;
- Energy and Carbon Benchmarking and Emissions, etc
We offer salary package commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested applicants please email cover letter with full resume stating the present and expected remuneration and date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.